BHP’s Strongly Cares Environmental Rules & Principles
– We are committed to oil industry and governmental environmental protection codes.
– We hold the environmental-related documents requested as per Iranian law such as permits,
such as licenses and certificates.
– Our factory specific written environmental procedures (e.g. for waste handling and disposal,
spill prevention, etc). is prepared and accessible for all employees.
– We assess environmental aspects and impacts associated with our facility’s activities including with the introduction of new or changes to existing materials, processes or activities on periodic basis.
– The factory managers always ensure that all workers are trained on relevant environmental matters, environmental procedures implemented on-site.
– Our responsible personnel in-charge in the factory site should always ensure that there is no leak on-site (chemical, gas, steam etc.).
– internal inspections are carried out to control the status of the all piping system, utility facilities, storage tank leakages, hot work , loading and offloading operations to make sure that all the essential component parts of the factory are working properly
Greenish Outdoor Area In BHP’s Factory It’s widely accepted by the environmental researchers that outdoor space layout can impact the productivity and wellbeing of employees in the factories and manufacturing complexes. The challenge is for companies to become aware of their possible contribution to the greening of the outdoor area. In addition, some workspace design professionals are trying to bring nature into outdoor factory spaces by designing featuring plants, small ponds, and trees.
The subject of biodiversity has been even less visible from a business perspective, viewed by firms as being too far removed from their day to day activities. That said, ensuring the diversity of plant species creates value both in terms of sustainability, and in terms of attractiveness, even if employees have no particular interest in biodiversity.
In order to create green space and suitable planting of trees to prevent air pollution and space creation of the complex, In this regard Hormoz Pars Bitumen ( BHP) Company has created green space and planting trees in accordance with the climatic conditions of the region.